Robert Trent Jones at Capitol Hill (Senator) – Played May 2013
- Rankings: None of the four lists
- Location: 2600 Constitution Avenue, Prattville, Alabama
- Year: 1999
- Architect: Robert Trent Jones, Sr
- Course Access: Public
- Walking Rules: Carts Available
Score Card Information:
- Black: 7,654 yards, Par 72, 77.4 Rating/132 Slope
- Purple: 6,941 yards, Par 72, 74.1 Rating/125 Slope
- Orange: 6,410 yards, Par 72, 70.9 Rating/126 Slope (Men’s), 76.4 Rating/134 Slope (Women’s)
- White: 5,831 yards, Par 72, 68.1 Rating/121 Slope (Men’s), 73.6 Rating/123 Slope (Women’s)
- Teal: 5,137 yards, Par 72, 64.7 Rating/110 Slope (Men’s), 69.6 Rating/116 Slope (Women’s)
I want to again thank Brian for the pictures on this post. Check out Brian’s other photos @virginiagolfguy on Instagram.
The second course we will tour is the Senator Course at Capitol Hill. It’s at the same complex as the Judge, but couldn’t be more different. The links style course has much less elevation change and water hazards. It’s a great 36 hole day due to the polar opposite courses. Let’s get into it!