Little River Golf & Resort – Played May 2012
- Rankings: None of the four lists
- Location: 500 Little River Farm Road, Carthage, North Carolina
- Year: 1996
- Architect: Dan Maples
- Course Access: Public
- Walking Rules: Carts Available
Score Card Information:
- Blue: 6,939 yards, Par 72, 73.4 Rating/135 Slope
- White: 6,258 yards, Par 72, 70.0 Rating/128 Slope
- Gold: 5,190 yards, Par 72, 64.8 Rating/111 Slope
- Red: 4,998 yards, Par 72, 68.7 Rating/122 Slope
Yet again we are coming to you from the Pinehurst area. I played Little River on one of the many trips up with my wife. The course is a short drive from Pinehurst proper.
The setting is serene and the course is not overly difficult. It is a great spot to try and make a score, but not get too beat up.
Thanks again to Brian for the photos. Check him out on Instagram @virginiagolfguy and at his website vagolfguy.com.
Let’s get into the tour. All yardages are from the white tees. Continue reading “Little River Golf & Resort”