Edgewater Golf Club – Played February 2017
- Rankings: None of the four lists
- Location: 2380 Catawba Ridge Boulevard, Lancaster, South Carolina
- Year: 2008
- Architect: Bruce Brodsky
- Course Access: Public
- Walking Rules: Carts Available
Score Card Information:
- Black: 7,103 yards, Par 72, 74.3 Rating/141 Slope
- Gold: 6,571 yards, Par 72, 71.4 Rating/135 Slope
- Navy: 6,102 yards, Par 72, 69.2 Rating/129 Slope (Men’s), 76.4 Rating/134 Slope (Women’s)
- White: 5,322 yards, Par 72, 65.3 Rating/117 Slope (Men’s), 71.6 Rating/126 Slope (Women’s)
- Maroon: 4,717 yards, Par 72, 64.6 Rating/127 Slope (Men’s), 67.1 Rating/113 Slope (Women’s)
I was lucky enough to have the time during tax season to get out for a GolfMatch outing on a lovely Sunday in February. I didn’t think I would need sunscreen in winter, but it was sunny and in the 70’s. We couldn’t have asked for a better day.
I got to tee it up with my friend Melissa from the app and got to put some faces to some names I had seen while browsing GolfMatch.
The app is great for outings like this and I am glad we could put it together. The course overall was solid. For the green fee it was a great deal. While not overly spectacular, the course was fun and provided plenty of challenge. I would definitely recommend playing it if you are in the area. Continue reading “Edgewater Golf Club”