Bull Run Golf Club – Played Sometime 2006-2009
- Rankings: None of the four lists
- Location: 52 James Madison Highway, Haymarket, Virginia
- Year: 1998
- Architect: Rick Jacobson
- Course Access: Public
- Walking Rules: Carts Available
Score Card Information:
- Black: 6,979 yards, 73.1 Rating/134 Slope
- Blue: 6,534 yards, Par 72, 71.3 Rating/128 Slope
- White: 6,219 yards, Par 72, 69.3 Rating/119 Slope
- Green: 5,730 yards, Par 72, 67.3 Rating/116 Slope
- Red: 5,066 yards, Par 72, 68.3 Rating/110 Slope
As you can see above I don’t remember which particular year I played Bull Run, but I know the occasion. I was up to watch Clemson take on Maryland on the gridiron before Maryland split to the Big Ten.
One of my college roommates parents had moved to within an hour or so of the area and we were looking for a place to tee it up the day before the game. We were going to get rowdy the next day so we needed a relaxing 18 to keep us rested :).
The course sits in the foothills of Bull Run Mountain and is close in proximity to DC. We played the blue tees.
Thanks to Brian for these photos. Check him out on Instagram @virginiagolfguy and on his website vagolfguy.com.