- Time – August 18-21, 2015
- Courses Played – Prairie Dunes Country Club
- Distance – Approximately 1,115 miles from home with a drive time of 17 hours
- Overview – Got invited by a member and the group he was going out with. We played 63 holes of golf and couldn’t have had more fun.
- Suggestion – I didn’t see a ton to do in the area so you may want to research that before you go.
- Tidbits – We stayed in the cabins onsite. That allowed us to hang in the clubhouse and not worry about having to drive anywhere. The food in the clubhouse and men’s card room was very good. It was fun to meet some new guys and hear about all the wonderful courses they had played. It really gives me inspiration to hear about them.
Look for the post on Prairie Dunes Wednesday!