Canterbury Woods Country Club – Played July 2017
- Rankings: None of the four lists
- Location: 15 West Road, Canterbury, New Hampshire
- Year: 2003
- Architect: Ross Forbes
- Course Access: Public
- Walking Rules: Carts Available
Score Card Information:
- Black: 6,644 yards, Par 72, 71.9 Rating/129 Slope
- Blue: 6,134 yards, Par 72, 69.2 Rating/125 Slope (Men’s), 74.5 Rating/126 Slope (Women’s)
- White: 5,535 yards, Par 72, 66.2 Rating/117 Slope (Men’s), 71.9 Rating/120 Slope (Women’s)
- Green: 4,957 yards, Par 72, 68.7 Rating/114 Slope
- Red: 4,482 yards, Par 72, 62.5 Rating/96 Slope (Men’s), 66.0 Rating/108 Slope (Women’s)
I don’t have much to offer for a write up on this one. It was the last course I played while up in New Hampshire for the summer.
I had played it once before a few years ago and thought it to be just ok then. This time around the greens weren’t great and I wasn’t impressed with the overall conditioning. Could have been a bad winter, but this was late July.
Whatever the reason, I would say there are plenty of better options in Southeast NH. So check out the slideshow below, but don’t expect to be wowed if you go.