- Time – 2015
- Courses Played – Southern Dunes Golf & Country Club, Streamsong (Red), Streamsong (Blue)
- Distance – Approximately 528 miles from home with a drive time of 7 hours and 20 minutes to Orlando. It was about an hour and a half to Streamsong from where we were staying.
- Overview – The wife had a conference for work. That was good news for me because I could tag along. Every time we had been to Florida in the past had been in the summer, so I was looking forward to more pleasant temperatures.
- Suggestion – We stayed in the town of Celebration. It is a planned community and was easily walkable and had some good food! We went to Café D’Antonio for some good Italian food. We also went to the Celebration Town Tavern twice for solid seafood. We took in a Patriots game here one night. It is a Boston inspired bar and I was with plenty of fellow Pats fans!
- Tidbits – The wind was relentless at Streamsong both days, but that only added to the experience. The service at Streasong was top notch. They treated me like a VIP. I carried my own bag and both courses were easy walks.